The only eco-balanced, certified organic anti-lice treatment.
- created with pure plant essences
- gentle and kind to children
- helps the removal of head lice and their eggs
Directions for use:
- Divide the dry hair and apply a small amount of Lice Bomb to begin on the scalp, at the hairline in the neck and behind the ears.
- Then work accurately along the hairline to the top so that the whole head is round treats.
- Massage the Lice Bomb - through the roots of the hair to the crown - with an upward movement, then massage toward the hairline of the forehead.
- Add if desired, additional drops of Lice Bomb in order to allow for a thorough coverage of the scalp.
- Make sure Lice Bomb does not get into the eyes, because this will cause stinging (if there still eye contact occurs rinse eyes with plenty of cold water).
- Once a thin layer is applied to the entire scalp leave to soak about 20 minutes.
- Then it's time to use the enclosed lice comb. Comb the hair from the root to the tip. This method will ensure that lice are removed from the hair.
- Wipe on a comb or tissue each time before continuing to comb.
- Repeat this procedure regularly .
- Rinse it off with warm water.
- Use the Prevent shampoo to wash eco.kid Lice Bomb Botanical Complex from the hair and to clean the hair.
- If required continue the treatment with the Hydrate Conditioner.
- For maximum effect repeat the above procedure after 5-7 days, or if new lice appear.
Product Code: EcoKid-HLB
Availability: In Stock
FREE UK Delivery - Orders over £35
Standard UK Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - £2.99
Next Day UK Delivery - £4.95
FREE International Delivery - Orders over £65
International Delivery (4-10 Working Days) - £7.99