The Non-Conductive Tool Catch is designed to provide a retrofit tool connection point suitable for a live electrical environment.
Attach the Non-Conductive Tool Catch to your tool with V-Gripp Tape to create a load rated, non-conductive tool connection point that is suitable for a wide range of hand tools.
Size: 12mm x 55mm / 0.5″ x 2.25″
Max Load: 1.0kg / 2.2lbs
- Cut a length of V-Gripp Tape approximately 30cm/12″ (or enough to go around the tool 10 times).
- Position the Tool Catch on the tool.
- Apply V-Gripp Tape, pulling it tight and without covering the ‘Ring’ on the Tool Catch.
- Tactical Nylon for maximum strength.
- Strong & durable non-conductive poly-carbonate ring.
- Easy installation process that can be done on-site.
- Fully certified and load rated when used with V-Gripp Tape.