V-Gripp Tape & Tool Catch Kit
V-Gripp Tape uses self-vulcanising technology to create a load rated tool connection point without the use of any adhesives.
Used in combination with the GRIPPS® Tool Catch and Tool Hitch range, V-Gripp Tape is extremely easy to apply, bonding to itself instantly on application.
Resistant to heat, water and oil, V-Gripp Tape is extremely durable and recommended for use on-site and in extreme working conditions.
- Cut a length of V-Gripp Tape approximately 30cm/12″ (or enough to go around the tool 10 times).
- Position the Tool-Link on the tool.
- Apply V-Gripp Tape, pulling it tight and without covering the ‘Catch’ on the Tool Catch.
- 1 x V-Gripp Tape
- 3 x Tool Catch – 12mm x 55mm | 0.5″ x 2.25″
- 3 x Tool Catch – 25mm x 90mm | 1.0″x 3.5″
- Self-vulcanizing – no chemical adhesives.
- Heat resistant to 150°C/302°F.
- Resistant to water & oil.
- Extremely resilient and long-lasting.
- Compatible with GRIPPS® tool connectors.
- Width: 2.5cm / 1.0″
- Length: 2.7m / 106″
- Conforms to ANSI/ISEA 121-2018