The 716 Series 6 tread swingback stepladder is constructed using extremely durable, non conductive, seven-layer fibreglass rails that are highly resistant to weathering. This ladder features a multi-functional HolsterTop? to keep tools organised and limit trips up and down the ladder and is ideal for working around electricity. Other features include slip-resistant steps for comfortable standing and EDGE bracing to help prevent rail damage. Approved to the latest EN131 standard. For Professional Use.
- Non-conductive fibreglass stiles, ideal for working around electricity
- High performance HolsterTop?, with specially designed paint, tool and equipment holders
- Easy to use H-spreaders to enable single handed operation and add to the strength and stability of the ladder
- Heavy duty slip-resistant tread profile for added strength and security
- EDGE??moulded brace and foot pad combination provides enhanced bracings strength and protects the base tread from damage
- Generous 298mm tread pitch provides greater working heights
- Weather resistant fibreglass material – does not absorb moisture, corrode or rust
- 150kg load capacity**
- Approved to the latest EN131 Standard
- For Professional Use
There are no reviews yet.