Tough and versatile, the Tool Grapple® excels against the rigours of the harshest work environments.
Protected by a rubber ABS synthetic housing, the Tool Grapple® contains a PU coated stainless steel woven wire cable that is resistant to heat and abrasion.
The wire tether automatically retracts and is available with an auto-stopping function that takes the tension out of the tether when the attached tool is in use.
Able to be attached to a harness, work belt or wrist band, simply connect your tool to the Tool Grapple® via a GRIPPS® tool connector or tether.
- 1.25m / 49″ auto-retracting wire cable tether.
- Rubber ABS synthetic housing.
- PU coated stainless steel woven wire cable tether.
- Can be anchored to a harness, work belt or wrist band.
- Available with or without auto-stopping function.
- Max Length: 1.25m / 49″
- Max Load: 2.5kg / 5.5lbs