The champion of the Gripps lifting bag range, the Mule Bag provides a broad range of transportation and work-site mounting options. A tough design with multiple reinforcement points makes it one of the strongest lifting bags on the global market, purpose-built to operate and last in the harshest of construction environments.
Tool transportation at height is no longer a juggling act with reinforced backpack straps allowing the Mule Bag to be strapped on and transported whilst keeping the user balanced and hands-free. Developed with limited access needs in mind, the width of the bag engineered to allow wearability when climbing up caged ladders. ?An armored insert protects the wearer’s back from sharp contents, whilst also keeping the bag upright and supported whilst on the job.
If working on an Elevated Work Platform, use the mounting straps to create a mobile workstation, keeping your tools secure while your hands are free and your workspace is clear. Tools are kept organized with a range of pockets, pouches, and sheaths, including twin heavy-tool sleeves on the outside of the Mule Bag.
Rummaging around in the bottom of the bag, searching for your tool by feel is a thing of the past with reinforced mesh windows allowing light to flow into the bottom of the Mule Bag, giving your absolute visibility when you need it most.
- Width compatible with standardized ladder cages
- Reinforced backpack straps, EWP mounting straps, and load-rated lifting points.
- A strong composite insert in the base of the bag protects against punctures.
- Armored insert for protection when wearing as a backpack.
- Lockable top opening.
- Tether points inside and outside the bag for multiple tethering options.
- Heavy tool sleeves on either side of the bag.
- Multiple compartments inside the bag for tool storage and organization.
- Reinforced mesh windows to allow light into the bottom of the bag.
- Max Load: 80kg
- Height: 45cm
- Width: 37cm
- Depth: 18cm
There are no reviews yet.